If you want a killer look for the festival season you canâ€™t beat rave contact lenses. Rave contact lenses are UV contacts that glow under UV light and look amazing in the daytime too.
Rave contact lenses are one of my favourite types of lenses because they literally glow and really stand out. These contact lenses come in a range of bright colours, including many more than the ones below. With their amazing look these rave contacts are all you need to create a stunning look at your next festival or party.
Rave Contact Lens Safety
Contact lenses are completely safe when worn and stored correctly, but if you are wearing rave contact lenses out clubbing or at a festival itâ€™s easy to use them incorrectly. This could lead to an eye infection so it is important to take good care of your eyes and lenses at all times. Here are our rules for wearing rave contact lenses safely:
- Store contact lenses in a contact lens case filled with solution
- Change the lens solution after each wear
- Wash your hands before handling lenses
- Discard any damaged contact lenses
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience irritation
- Stay hydrated â€“ drink plenty of water
- Share contact lenses with friends
- Wear contact lenses for more than 8 hours at a time
- Sleep while wearing contact lenses
- Avoid getting water in your eyes
- Attempt to put a split lens in your eye