Discover a whole new look with our shaped buffalo flesh tunnels. These tunnels come a fantastic range of shapes, giving you something completely different to your standard round tunnel. They completely change the shape of your lobes and turn a classic piercing on its head. Our shaped buffalo flesh tunnels are comfortable to wear and make a real statement.
Buffalo horn is ideal for carving into these differently shaped tunnels. It is lightweight but very strong, so it holds the shape without weighing down your lobes. It is also non-irritating and has a lovely smooth feel. I would only recommend these tunnels for mature stretchings, as they place more stress on the skin than a round tunnel. This can be a problem with newly-stretched piercings but is fine for mature stretches. That said, they are not meant for long term wear – I would recommend putting round tunnels back in at night.
Tips For Wearing Differently Shaped Buffalo Flesh Tunnels
Differently shaped buffalo flesh tunnels are easy and comfortable to wear. They do however place more stress on your stretchings, so it is important to keep an eye on them. Follow our tips to keep your stretchings healthy while enjoying their unique look:
- Add a drop of olive, jojoba or hemp oil to ease insertion.
- Wear only for short periods of time.
- Replace with round tunnels for sleeping.
- Wait until your stretchings are completely healed before wearing different shape tunnels.
- Clean with olive, hemp or jojoba oil as needed.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to chlorinated water.
- If you experience pain while wearing, remove immediately. Replace with round tunnels when possible.
- Keep an eye on your stretchings to ensure that there is no thinning of the stretching. If this happens, replace with round tunnels.